Current Exhibitions: Fowler Museum at UCLA
“African-Print Fashion Now!” and more
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Fowler Museum Venue - Galleries
Free and open to the public.
More about this event:
- “African-Print Fashion Now! A Story of Taste, Globalization, and Style” - March 26-July 30, 2017
- “Pantsula 4 Lyf: Popular Dance and Fashion in Johannesburg” - January 29-September 3, 2017
- “Lineage Through Landscape: Tracing Egun in Brazil by Fran Siegel” - July 23-December 10, 2017
On Permanent Display
- "Reflecting Culture: The Francis E. Fowler, Jr. Collection of Silver"
On Ongoing Display
- Intersections: "World Arts, Local Lives"
Please note: The Fowler Museum is open until 8:00 pm on Wednesday nights.